- College basketball on television: Feb. 1
- SEC men’s basketball recaps and current standings
- Big Blue Links: It’s lonely at the top
- Ten notes as Kentucky goes 21-0
- Anthony Grant transcript after loss to Kentucky
- John Calipari transcript after win over Alabama
- Liveblog: Kentucky-Alabama basketball
- College basketball on television: Jan. 31
- BBL: Alabama gets another shot at knocking off No. 1
- Preview: North Carolina at Louisville
Tag Archives: Willie Cauley-Stein
Kentucky players Willie Cauley-Stein, Andrew Harrison and Marcus Lee were made available to the media on Friday to talk about Saturday’s game at No. 4. Louisville. Here are videos from all three, starting with Cauley-Stein above and Harrison and Lee.
Big Blue Links for Thursday:
Willie Cauley-Stein talks to media after win over North Carolina. The junior scored 15 points, grabbed six rebounds and made four steals.
A couple of thoughts from John Calipari’s press conference Friday concerning both Alex Poythress’s season-ending ACL injury and Saturday’s game with North Carolina. 1. Feeling down. You could tell it talking to Poythress’s friend and teammate Willie Cauley-Stein. You could … Continue reading
Here’s Willie Cauley-Stein on the injury to his friend and teammate Alex Poythress. Cauley-Stein talks about how the injury happened, that the team didn’t think it was that serious at first, and what Poythress did to help his roommate when … Continue reading
Three takeaways from Kentucky’s 58-38 win over Providence:
Post-game videos of UK coach John Calipari, Providence coach Ed Cooley, plus UK players Willie Cauley-Stein, Andrew Harrison and Alex Poythress after the Cats’ 20-point win over Providence.
Willie Cauley-Stein talks to media after win on opening night.
Willie Cauley-Stein talks about the platoon system after UK’s win over Pikeville.
If you missed it from yesterday, 10 highlights from John Calipari’s Wednesday session with the media previewing the upcoming pre-season Bahamas tour: On any negatives with the Bahamas trip: “It just makes our season really long. Part of what we’ll … Continue reading