- BBL: Kentucky football picks up 2017 commitment July 28, 2015 7:55 am
- SEC: Stefan Moody trouble; Georgia loves Nick Chubb July 28, 2015 7:30 am
- The Reds did well in Johnny Cueto deal July 27, 2015 12:52 pm
- Big Blue Links for Sunday July 26, 2015 9:01 am
- Big Blue Links for Saturday July 25, 2015 9:32 am
- SEC football 2015 previews: Vanderbilt July 24, 2015 2:15 pm
- Big Blue Links for Friday July 24, 2015 8:11 am
- Big Blue Links: CWS renovation; Steve Spurrier’s rant July 23, 2015 8:24 am
- Tim Couch’s house for sale for $4.75 million July 22, 2015 6:34 pm
- Don’t worry, John Calipari still loves Drake July 22, 2015 6:10 pm
Tag Archives: Andy Kennedy
Transcript from Andy Kennedy’s post-game press conference after Kentucky game: On coming back from being down early … “Just trying to settle in a little bit. We’ve obviously talked about this environment. We’ve talked about how good this Kentucky team … Continue reading
Ole Miss coach Andy Kennedy in his post-game press conference after his team’s 89-86 overtime loss to No. 1-ranked Kentucky on Tuesday night.
OXFORD, Miss. — Ole Miss coach Andy Kennedy talks to the media after his team’s 84-70 loss to visiting Kentucky.
SEC links for Thursday: Questions on Marshall Henderson greet Ole Miss’ Kennedy No-show Henderson in the SEC basketball spotlight Williams, Rosburg impress in Missouri basketball Black-Gold game Georgia says Gurley, Matthews doubtful for Vanderbilt game College Football Playoff Committee members … Continue reading
SEC roundup for Saturday: Praise comes to Andy Kennedy for a job well-done. The Ole Miss coach received a new four-year contract — most allowed by Mississippi law — at $1.8 million each year, a pay bump of $500,000 per … Continue reading
SEC links for Thursday: Vanderbilt football coach James Franklin apologizes for calling the Alabama football coach “Nicky Satan,” reports the AP. What can no one joke around in this league anymore? Florida held South Carolina to 10 first-half points on … Continue reading
Who says people over 50 can’t text? Freedom of Information requests revealed that Arkansas football coach Bobby Petrino had sent over 4,300 text messages since last September, including as many as 103 in one day, to his mistress, 25-year-old Jessica … Continue reading
SEC links for Friday: Florida beats Marquette to advance to Elite Eight Hustle and defense helps Florida eliminate Marquette Bradley Beal becoming big-time for Gators In the final hour, Beal takes over It’s second straight regional final for Billy Donovan’s … Continue reading
Ole Miss coach Andy Kennedy talks to media after his team’s 77-62 loss at Kentucky.
For today’s SEC links, Kentucky-Tennessee isn’t the only SEC basketball game on tap tonight. There is an important one in Fayetteville where Arkansas (3-3 in league play) meets Vanderbilt (5-1). Road wins have been few and far between in the … Continue reading