Big Blue Links for Monday:
- Five-star center will visit for Big Blue Madness, reports Ben Roberts of NextCats.
- E.J. Floreal is awaiting his opportunity to shine, reports Jerry Tipton of the Herald-Leader.
- Dorian Baker takes over late to help the Cats, reports Courier-Journal.
- Baker wants the ball with the game on the line, reports Darrell Bird of the Cats Pause.
- Did Kentucky’s players underestimate EKU? asks Larry Vaught of the Advocate-Messenger.
- It could have been worse, says Freddie Maggard for KSR.
- Kentucky men’s soccer beats No. 20 New Mexico, reports UKAA.
- Kentucky volleyball fends off Alabama rally, reports UKAA.
- Shoulder still bothering Randall Cobb, reports Dennis Varney of H-L.
- Michael Kidd-Gilchrist suffers separated shoulder, reports the AP.
- Book on Louisville recruiting leaves dots yet to be connected, reports Courier-Journal.
- Louisville fans want answers, need patience, writes Tim Sullivan of the Courier-Journal.
- Louisville players and coaches turn to basketball, writes Eric Crawford of WDRB.
- In wake of sex scandal, Pitino points to basketball, reports Russ Brown of KyForward.
- Louisville’s Lamar Jackson is racing into the record book, writes Rick Bozich of WDRB.