Big Blue Links for Friday:
- As Kobi Simmons visits UK, recruiting landscape has shifted, reports Ben Roberts of Next Cats.
- UK defensive tackle Melvin Lewis found himself at Kentucky after volatile upbringing in Compton, reports Jennifer Smith of Herald-Leader.
- Walk-on wide receiver Cameron Fogle leaving football team, reports Smith.
- Kentucky’s Kendra Harrison advances to 100 hurdles semis at World Track and Field Championships, reports Herald-Leader.
- Eastern Kentucky to FBS? New athletic director Steve Lochmueller expects to hear decision soon, writes Mark Story of the Herald-Leader.
- Training camp complete, Kentucky turns its focus to UL-Lafayette, reports Kyle Tucker of the Courier-Journal.
- Kentucky looking to develop all of its inside linebackers, reports Jon Hale of the Cats Pause.
- Mark Stoops expects plenty of true freshmen contributions, reports Brett Dawson of Cats Illustrated.
- Boom Williams expecting another big season in Kentucky backfield, writes Keith Taylor of KyForward.
- Marcus Monk close to trimming his list, reports Arkansas Online.