Big Blue Links for Friday:
- UK target Jaylen Brown comes to the defense of Big Blue, reports Ben Roberts of the Herald-Leader.
- Malik Newman and Diamond Stone could be a blockbuster package deal, reports Roberts of Next Cats.
- Kentucky football sees culture shift as key to successful season, reports Jennifer Smith of the Herald-Leader.
- A.J. Reed wins Golden Spikes award to complete rare sweep, reports H-L.
- Project manager for suspended Rupp Arena project will be paid at least six more months, reports Beth Musgrave of the H-L.
- This weekend’s UK football camp filled with top prospects, reports Roberts.
- A.J. Reed leaves a lasting impression, writes Kendall Rogers of Perfect Game.
- Bud Dupree predicts he will “blow up” NFL combine, writes NFL.com’s Chase Goodbread.
- Dupree and Za’Darius Smith want to make their mark in SEC, reports Aaron Smith of Cats Illustrated.
- Kentucky players hope to prove SEC Media wrong, reports Jon Hale of the Cats Pause.
- Jordan Swindle filling leadership void for UK, reports Kyle Tucker of the Courier-Journal.
- Damien Harris among visitors to UK campus this weekend, reports C-J.
- UK using Auburn’s 2013 turnaround as inspiration, writes Mike Herndon of AL.com.
- Mark Stoops says BBN is passionate about football, reports Larry Vaught of Advocate-Messenger.
- Stoops is continuing that long climb, reports Jim Kleinpeter of Times-Picayune.
- Kentucky football trying to turn talent into victories, reports AP.
- UK’s Media Day representatives give insight into leadership, writes Guy Ramsey of Cat Scratches.
- KSR’s Tyler Thompson gives eight takeaways from UK’s appearance at SEC Media Days.
- All six of UK’s basketball games in Bahamas will be on local radio, reports H-L.
- Eric Bledsoe and Phoenix still far apart on a new deal, reports Chris Broussard of ESPN.
- New Orleans Pelicans re-sign Darius Miller, reports NOLA.com.
- Former South Carolina forward Damontre Harris transfers to Campbellsville, reports All KY Hoops.
- That Emory fan study is not a concern, says Glenn Logan of A Sea of Blue.
- Bobby Petrino’s lack of recruiting success is puzzling, writes Adam Himmelsbach of the Courier-Journal.
Photo of Mark Stoops at SEC Media Days by Butch Dill/AP.