Got back from Louisville at 3:30 a.m., so trying to make up ground this Monday.
Here are some Big Blue Links.
- Louisville bounces Kentucky from the NCAA Regional with a 4-1 win on Sunday night, reports Jerry Tipton of the Herald-Leader.
- Still unable to get out of a regional, Kentucky can’t quite crack the NCAA baseball ceiling, says my column from Louisville.
- Tim Sullivan of the Courier-Journal wrote that last night’s collision at home plate may add more fuel to the Kentucky-Louisville rivalry.
- Rick Bozich of WDRB writes that Louisville’s fab freshmen played a big role in the baseball win over the Cats.
- Kentucky baseball comes up short, writes Kyle Tucker of the C-J.
- Brett Dawson of Cats Illustrated writes that the result for UK baseball was all too familiar.
- Jon Hale of the Cats Pause looks ahead and sees turnover for UK baseball.
- Louisville’s next step is playing host to a Super Regional this coming weekend, reports Michael Grant of the C-J.
- Matthew Mitchell has hired a Dayton assistant to complete his women’s basketball staff, reports H-L.
- Kentucky’s softball run was worth celebrating, reports Aaron Smith of Cats Illustrated.
Photo of UK pitcher Logan Salow by Timothy Easley/Associated Press
Related link: UK baseball 2014 game-by-game results in Excel