Auburn-South Carolina crowd is shaping up to be kinda small. pic.twitter.com/kKult6dDqr
— John Zenor (@jzenor) February 27, 2014
SEC links for Thursday:
- Fan is ejected by official from the lowest home crowd in Auburn basketball history as Tigers beat South Carolina, reports James Creapa of Montgomery Advertiser.
- “All I can do is control what I can control,” says Auburn coach Tony Barbee, reports Brandon Marcello of AL.com.
- LSU bounces back from tough Kentucky loss to roll over Texas A&M, reports Ron Higgins of NOLA.com.
- Marshall Henderson tops SEC mark for three-pointer as Ole Miss beats Alabama, reports the Clarion-Ledger.
- Tennessee hands Mississippi State its 10th straight loss, reports David Brandt of the AP.
- Auburn AD Jay Jacobs wants to sustain an “atmosphere of excellence” after turnaround in football, reports Ryan Black of the Columbus Ledger-Enquirer.
- Georgia’s newest quarterback is a Yankee at heart, says Seth Emerson of the Macon Telegraph.
- Will Muschamp sees growth for a 2014 turnaround at Florida, writes Edward Aschoff of espn.com.
- Florida basketball working on its offensive execution after late struggles at Vanderbilt, reports Kevin Brockway of Gainesville Sun.
- Unless Frank Haith can turn talent into teamwork, Missouri’s slide will continue, says Vahe Gregorian of the Kansas City Star.
Teddy Valentine ejected this fan at Auburn game. Anyone know the fan's name? pic.twitter.com/mu8aE5OOLz
— Jon Solomon (@jonsol) February 27, 2014