Big Blue Links for Thursday:
- Kentucky and Arkansas will fill Rupp Arena with positive energy tonight, says Jerry Tipton of the Herald-Leader.
- Arkansas confident it can win anywhere, reports Robbie Neiswanger of the Arkansas News.
- Kentucky players can picture a breakthrough thanks to Julius Randle, reports Kyle Tucker of the Courier-Journal.
- Rece Davis stands by Bob Knight as analyst, reports Tipton.
- My notes column leads with a little snark directed The General’s way.
- Bob Knight’s Top 10 Kentucky moments, as listed by WDRB’s Rick Bozich.
- Perseverance has Linnae Harper poised for a breakout, writes Jen Smith of the Herald-Leader.
- With Charles Matthews’ commitment, a list of John Calipari’s Top 15 recruits, by Ben Roberts of Next Cats.
- Early decision for Matthews was an easy decision, reports Roberts.
- Cats are focused on having fun, writes Jon Hale of the Cats Pause.
- James Pennington of KyForward writes that Marcus Lee keeps positive despite limited playing time.
- Guy Ramsey of Cat Scratches writes that the Cats are finding the joy as hard work pays off.
- Alex Poythress tells CoachCal.com he is more comfortable, more confident.
- Joe Lunardi says that Kentucky’s resume is average at best, reports Larry Vaught of Danville Advocate-Messenger.
- Thad Novak of Bleacher Report wants to know how Andrew Harrison will handle the post-season pressure?
- Cats hope to keep fun vibe going, reports Aaron Smith of Cats Illustrated.
- Anthony Davis sprained his shoulder last night, reports WKYT.
- UK baseball’s game with Dayton on Wednesday was postponed, reports H-L.
Photo of Bob Knight by Zach Long/AP