Big Blue Links for Monday:
- Florida’s zone defense derails Kentucky women’s home winning streak, reports Jennifer Smith of the Herald-Leader.
- Stallworth makes her return but shows her rust, writes Smith.
- Guy Ramsey of Cat Scratches says that UK women are facing decision point after loss to Florida.
- Charlie Strong hooked his horns by winning at Louisville, writes Tim Sullivan of the Courier-Journal.
- Wildcat Blue Nation asks if Dominique Hawkins is the next Darius Miller?
- Gary Parrish moves Kentucky up to No. 12 in his rankings for CBS Sports.
- Andrew Harrison says you have to believe in yourself, writes Larry Vaught of the Danville Advocate-Messenger.
- Dominique Hawkins can get up, says Coachcal.com.
- UK target Marcelys Jones says he is 100 percent Buckeye, reports Ben Roberts of the H-L.
- Julius Randle’s offensive game is lacking diversity, says James Pennington of KYForward.
Photo from UK-Florida women’s game by Herald-Leader