Big Blue Links for Sunday:
- Charlie Strong accepts job as Texas coach, reports Austin American-Statesman. (pay)
- Pat Forde of Yahoo Sports writes that Charlie Strong has earned everything he has received, but Texas is a bad fit for him.
- Matt Elam postpones college decision because he’s not 100 percent sure, reports Ben Roberts of the Herald-Leader.
- Strong’s agonizing decision a positive sign for Louisville, says Tim Sullivan of Courier-Journal.
- Goss a proven, take-charge defender for UK women, writes Jennifer Smith of Herald-Leader.
- Rod Strickland says Andrew Harrison is learning how to be vocal and look for plays, reports Larry Vaught of the Danville Advocate-Messenger.
- Tony Delk says anxiety and pressure led to his cramping issues at UK, leads Jerry Tipton’s Sunday notebook.
- Ben Roberts reports that Drew Barker makes a strong showing in U.S. Army All-American Bowl.
- Louisville basketball ends road trip with 83-76 win at Rutgers, reports Card Chronicle.
- Florida basketball survives final non-conference test to beat Richmond, reports Kevin Brockway of Gainesville Sun.
- Camp Cal gives Cats time to iron out issues, reports Brett Dawson of Cats Illustrated.
- Mark Krebs tells KSTV that UK’s free throw shooting drives him crazy.
Links of interest