SEC links for Tuesday:
– Florida loses 65-64 at Connecticut on Monday night, reports Kevin Brockway of the Gainesville Sun. Shabazz Napier hit a buzzer-beater to win it for the Huskies.
– Vanderbilt made a late charge before falling 70-64 at Texas, reports Christian Carona of the AP. Down 13, Vandy cut the Texas lead to one in the final minute.
– Iowa State drubbed visiting Auburn 99-70, reports Joel Erickson of AL.com. Chris Denson scored 27 points in a losing cause.
– Georgia coasted past Chattanooga 87-56, reports Seth Emerson of the Macon Telegraph.
– Missouri is worried about Auburn, not about a spot in the BCS title game, reports Tod Palmer of the Kansas City Star. Mizzou and the other Tigers meet Saturday in Atlanta to decide the SEC champion.
– Alex Scarborough of espn.com relives Auburn’s miracle return one more time. It was Gus Malzahn who thought to put Chris Davis under the goalposts, by the way.
– Auburn is hoping to keep Missouri’s defense off-balance, reports David Paschall of the Chattanooga Times Free Press.
Auburn-Iowa State photo by AP.