Big Blue Links for Monday:
- Willie Cauley-Stein blocks nine shots as Kentucky beats Providence 79-65 in Brooklyn, reports Jerry Tipton of the Herald-Leader.
- My column says Kentucky’s stock rose as its defense turned in its best performance of the year.
- In its biggest test since Michigan State, Kentucky passes with high marks, writes Kyle Tucker of the Courier-Journal.
- Cauley-Stein flirts with a triple-double, reports Brett Dawson of Cats Illustrated.
- Second-half rally sends UK women past Louisville, reports Jennifer Smith of the Herald-Leader.
- DeNesha Stallworth ignites UK Hoops, writes Mark Story of the H-L.
- Wildcats are just too much for the Friars, writes Kevin McNamara of the Providence Journal.
- Cauley-Stein was extremely hyped, reports Nick Nicholas for the Danville Advocate-Messenger.
- Providence frustrated by shooting over UK’s length, writes Eric Lindsey of coachcal.com.
- Kentucky recommits to defense, writes Roger Rubin of the New York Daily News.
- Cauley-Stein and Poythress have been a tale of two sophomores, writes Matt King of Bleacher Report.
- Team effort lifts UK women past Louisville, reports Boyd Hayes of the Kentucky Kernel.
- Stallworth, Cats accept Matthew Mitchell’s halftime challenge, writes Guy Ramsey of Cat Scratches.
- Kentucky volleyball earns No. 15 seed in NCAA Tournament, reports UK Athletics.