Twenty things (plus one) from UK’s win over Cleveland State:
1. This was the first time UK has won a game while shooting less than 36 percent since beating Louisville on Dec. 31, 2011. UK shot 29.8 percent that day and won.
2. Kentucky was 3-12 in 15 previous games when shooting less than 36 percent from the floor.
3. UK averaged 1.086 points per possession, its second-lowest average of the season. It averaged 1.041 points per possession in the loss to Michigan State.
4. Cleveland State averaged 0.966 points per possession, third-best against UK this season, behind 1.146 by Michigan State and 1.021 by Texas-Arlington.
5. Julius Randle produced his sixth double-double in as many college games. The freshman scored 15 points and grabbed 15 rebounds.
6. Randle also turned it over five times. He now has 22 turnovers this season.
7. This was the second game this season that the Cats had more turnovers (11) than assists (10). The Cats had eight assists and 17 turnovers in the loss to Michigan State.
8. UK did make good on 46.2 percent of its offensive rebound opportunities — 18 offensive rebounds to 21 defensive rebounds for Cleveland State — which means it has grabbed at least 45 percent of its offensive rebound opportunities in every game this season.
9. Kentucky made 14 of its 17 free throws in the second half for 82.4 percent.
10. Cleveland State made 14 of 15 free throws for the game for 93.3 percent.
11. James Young played 39 minutes, the most of any UK player in a game this season. Julius Randle played 38.
12. After scoring 22 points in the first four games, Willie Cauley-Stein has scored 25 points in the past two games, including 11 Monday night.
13. Cauley-Stein had four of UK’s seven blocked shots.
14. Aaron Harrison played 32 minutes and did not have an assist, a turnover, a blocked shot or a steal.
15. In his last two games, Andrew Harrison has 11 assists and just three turnovers.
16. Dakari Johnson played a season-low seven minutes.
17. Marcus Lee started but played just four minutes. His one minute against Michigan State is his season-low for time on the floor.
18. Alex Poythress scored seven points and grabbed seven rebounds in just 15 minutes. Poythress played 15 minutes against Texas-Arlington with four rebounds and no points.
19. After going 2-11 last year when trailing at halftime, UK is now 1-1 this season. It lost to Michigan State after being down
20. Before Monday night, Kentucky had lost its last five games in which Doug Shows was one of the three officials. The last win was Nov. 21 last season against Morehead State.
21. UK plays Eastern Michigan at 4 p.m. Wednesday.