Twenty notes (plus one) from UK’s 105-76 win over visiting Texas-Arlington:
1. It was the most points scored by Kentucky since the 108-58 win over Marist on Nov. 11, 2011. It was the most combined points in a UK game at Rupp Arena since UK’s 102-92 win over Sam Houston on Nov. 11, 2009.
2. Kentucky shot 50.7 percent, the second time it has shot 50 percent or better this year. UK shot 54.5 vs. Northern Kentucky.
3. The Cats made a season-high eight three-point shots in 19 attempts. The eight made threes were the most since UK was nine-of-22 from three against Mississippi State on Feb. 27 of last season.
4. The Cats were seven-of-nine from the foul line in the first half and 20-of-30 in the second half.
5. After being outrebounded 21-17 in the first half, Kentucky won the boards 29-13 in the second half.
6. UK got 51.3 percent of its offensive rebound opportunities — 20 to 19 defensive rebounds for UTA — the third time in five games the Cats have been over 50 percent in that category.
7. UK averaged 1.390 points per possession, a season high. The previous high was 1.347 vs. Northern Kentucky.
8. After just 32 assists in the first three games, the Cats have been credited with 38 assists over the last two games.
9. UK’s turnover percentage of 10.6 of its possessions, was just behind its 9.9 against UNC-Asheville in the opener.
10. UTA shot 41.3 percent, second-highest among UK’s five foes this season. Michigan State shot 47.6 percent.
11. UTA’s offensive rebound percentage of 36.6 is a season-high for a UK opponent. Robert Morris’ percentage was 29.8, the previous high.
12. Kentucky forced a season-high 16 turnovers. UTA’s turnover percentage of 21.5 was highest against UK this year.
13. Willie Cauley-Stein had his first double-double of the season, scoring 14 points and grabbing 10 rebounds. It was the fifth of Cauley-Stein’s college career. The sophomore has had double-digit rebounds in three of UK’s five games.
14. After scoring 28 points against Robert Morris, Aaron Harrison managed just five points tonight. After going seven-of-12 on Sunday, he was two-of-11 from the floor tonight.
15. Andrew Harrison had career-highs of 15 points and six assists.
16. Dominique Hawkins made his first three-pointer as a collegian.
17. Dakari Johnson missed both his free-throw attempts and is now 8-of-17 on the year.
18. Marcus Lee scored 10 points in 12 minutes.
19. After scoring 26 points and grabbing 32 rebounds in the first three games, Alex Poythress has two points and eight rebounds in the last two games.
20. Julius Randle has produced five double-doubles in five games to start his college career. Randle had 22 points and 10 rebounds tonight. Randle also had a career-high four assists.
21. James Young scored a career-high 26 points. After making just seven of 28 three-pointers before tonight, he was five-of-10 from beyond the arc