SEC links for Sunday:
- Marshall-to-Lucas miracle saves Auburn, reports Ryan Black of the Columbus Ledger-Enquirer.
- Georgia wins! No, Auburn wins! What a game, writes Mark Bradley of the AJC.
- Marshall joins the Heisman conversation, writes Duane Rankin of the Montgomery Advertiser.
- Dumb play by two Georgia safeties saves Iron Bowl drama, says Joe Medley of Anniston Star.
- A new appreciation for Georgia’s Aaron Murray, says Jeff Schultz of the AJC.com.
- Miracle bounce goes against the Bulldogs, says Seth Emerson of the Macon Telegraph.
- Dream season continues for Auburn, writes Greg Ostendorf of ESPN.
- Florida’s losing streak grows to five as Gators fall to Gamecocks, reports Robbie Andreu of the Gainesville Sun.
- Somehow, South Carolina continues to win, says Ron Morris of The State.
- Florida’s sound gameplan nearly pulled off upset, writes Jesse Simonton of Miami Herald.
- Alabama’s slow starts won’t play in two weeks, writes Mike Herndon of AL.com.
- Mississippi State loses despite Alabama’s lethargic offense, says Logan Lowery of NE Mississippi Daily Journal.
- Ole Miss smashes school record for total yards in rout of Troy, reports Hugh Kellenberger of the Clarion-Ledger.
- Georgia coach Mark Richt after the loss to Auburn:
Photo of Auburn-Georgia by Albert Cesare/AP
Saturday’s SEC football schedule:
- Texas A&M at LSU
- Mississippi St. at Arkansas
- Vanderbilt at Tennessee
- Coastal Carolina at South Carolina
- Chattanooga at Alabama
- Georgia Southern at Florida
- Kentucky at Georgia
- Missouri at Ole Miss