Five notes about the current Crimson Tide:
1. Alabama has not given up a touchdown in its last three games.
2. Quarterback AJ McCarron has completed 81 percent of his passes over the last three games, hitting on 60 of 74 throws for 604 yards and five touchdowns with two interceptions.
3. Star wide receiver Amari Cooper has been bothered by toe and foot injuries. Cooper has just nine catches for 100 yards this season and has yet to find the end zone. In 2012, Cooper became the first Alabama freshman with over 1,000 receiving yards and set a single-season school record with 11 touchdown catches.
4. Alabama coach Nick Saban sent a video message to LSU for today’s celebration honoring the 10-year anniversary of the 2003 national championship. Saban said he wished he could be at Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge in person. LSU is playing host to Florida today.
5. Alabama placekicker Cade Foster has made five of six field goals, with a long of 53 yards. And Bama punter Cody Mandell is averaging 46.7 yards per punt.