Big Blue Links for Friday:
– As you can see from video above, UK basketball players had a pizza party with the fans last night.
– South Carolina’s star defensive end Jadeveon Clowney sat out practice Thursday as Carolina’s defense addressed its concerns.
– Mark Story writes that one man is responsible for the three worst losses in Kentucky football history. That man is Steve Spurrier.
– David Cloninger of the The State paper in Columbia writes on UK defensive tackle Donte Rumph, who is carrying on a family tradition.
– Kentucky’s football coaches are witnessing improvement, a little bit at a time.
– UK basketball target Devin Booker, out of Moss Point, Miss., is keeping calm amid the recruiting storm.
– The campers at Memorial Coliseum for Big Blue Madness are understanding of the limits concerning getting autographs from UK basketball players.
– Kyle Tucker of the C-J has a question-and-answer with Jarrod Polson.
– Glenn Logan of A Sea of Blue says it’s time to stop the merry-go-round at quarterback for UK.
– UK freshman Marcus Lee is expanding his game and his mind. One of his first trips on campus was to the offices of the Kentucky Kernel.