SEC links for Sunday:
– Alabama’s Christion Jones set a record in Alabama’s 35-10 win over Virginia Tech.
– Georgia’s season not lost but problems abound after Bulldogs’ 38-35 loss at Clemson.
– LSU’s offense opened strong in its 37-27 win over TCU. Cam Cameron’s offense rolled up 448 yards against the Horned Frogs.
– Mississippi State’s offense floundered in 21-3 loss to Oklahoma State. State did not score again after kicking a field goal on first drive.
– Depleted Florida still rolled past Toledo. Mack Brown rushed for 114 yards in the Gators’ 24-6 win.
– Despite bump and run-in with coach, Johnny Manziel helped Texas A&M run away from Rice in the second half for a 52-31 win.
– Missouri got off to an explosive start with a 58-14 victory over Murray State. Gary Pinkel had never given a game ball to a player until Saturday.
– Auburn pulled out a 31-24 win over Washington State to give Gus Malzhan his first win as Tigers’ coach.
– Tennessee got off to a sharp start with a convincing 45-0 win over Austin Peay. The Vols scored on their first six possessions.
– Arkansas handled Louisiana-Lafayette 34-14 in Bret Bilemea’s first game as coach. The Razorbacks started the game with seven straight running plays.