SEC links for Thursday:
- North Carolina prepares for the havoc Jadeveon Clowney can cause as Tar Heels meet South Carolina tonight.
- Breaking down tonight’s Ole Miss-Vanderbilt matchup.
- Full speed ahead for Manziel — after a half, writes Chris Low of ESPN.com.
- Gregg Doyel of CBS Sports says that Manziel has the NCAA running scared. And with very good reason.
- Mississippi State unveils new helmets for opening game with Oklahoma State. Think Boise State, only in maroon.
- Bulldogs believe they are prepared for Oklahoma State’s two quarterbacks.
- Florida expects a fast pace against Toledo on Saturday. It’s the opening game on the SEC Network.
- New Georgia president begins with a cautious approach. He’s not as outspoken as his predecessor, Michael Adams.
- There is a lot of history behind Georgia-Clemson. Should be quite the shootout on Saturday night.
- Unlike last season, Missouri offensive line starts off in one piece.