Big Blue Links for Thursday:
- My column says Kentucky made the right hire whether Bobby Petrino beats Mark Stoops on Saturday or not.
- UK running backs are glad to know that the ground game won’t be abandoned by Neal Brown’s “Air Raid” offense.
- South Warren defensive tackle Aaron Middleton is a Kentucky commit in the middle of Western Kentucky country.
- Some practice notes from Bowling Green as the Hilltoppers prepare for Kentucky and the opener at LP Field.
- Travaughn Paschal is running in the fast lane at Kentucky. The defensive end/linebacker has been a fall camp surprise.
- Kentucky is staying sharp through mid-week practice.
- Cats, along with many others, still in the hunt for Cliff Alexander. ESPN ranks Alexander as the No. 2 recruit in the Class of 2014.
- Coach Cal’s website profiles walk-on E.J. Floreal, son of the UK track and field coach.
- Za’Darius Smith, despite being a junior college transfer, has already turned into a leader on the Kentucky defense. Your better players are normally your leaders.
- WKU’s Bobby Petrino will put his unbeaten mark in openers on the line Saturday night. Petrino is 4-1 vs. Kentucky.
- Western Kentucky’s Andrew Jackson talking more smack at UK
- A closer look at Bobby Petrino’s offensive numbers
- Check out the Herald-Leader’s video page on YouTube
More from Kentucky.com: