* My print column is on the move of Kentucky-Louisville to end of season. I say that I can’t think of another rivalry that used the schedule UK and U of L is on now — different dates depending on the venue — but a reader points out that Notre Dame and USC also vary their meetings depending on the home team’s preference.
* At WDRB, Rick Bozich and Eric Crawford debate the UK-U of L calendar switch.
* Mike Fields of the H-L writes on Caldwell County quarterback Elijah Sindelar, the next big thing in Kentucky high school football. He’s humble amid the hype.
* Jen Smith of the H-L looks at Kentucky’s issues in the secondary. Cody Quinn’s ankle injury continues to be a big issue.
* Chad Bishop of the Bowling Green Daily News has an update on UK-WKU ticket sales. Right now, about 30,000 tickets have been sold.
* Heralded Alabama recruit Reuben Foster is living up the hype. You remember Foster, he of the tattoos.
* At Tennessee, Butch Jones says he will pick a starting quarterback next week.
* Chip Towers of the AJC thinks Georgia has made out like a bandit in all of the SEC scheduling reshuffling.
* Arkansas coach Bret Bielema gives as good as he gets in jest.
* LSU fans are not sure what to think about prospect of playing Texas A&M on Thanksgiving.