– Auburn names Nick Marshall starting quarterback. Marshall started out at Georgia before transferring to junior college, then making his way to Auburn.
– Mississippi State has big shoes to fill in its secondary.
– Quarterbacks were center of attention in Tennessee scrimmage. UT said 39,000 attended open scrimmage. Media estimated number closer to 25,000.
– Vanderbilt receiver Chris Boyd posts bond in rape case.
– Georgia’s receivers return a wealth of talent.
– Bulldogs facing dilemmas when it comes to redshirting.
– Les Miles has no beef with LSU’s No. 12 ranking, but aims higher.
– Injuries are mounting for Arkansas during fall camp.
– James Franklin has been there, done that for Missouri.
– Missouri is lacking players from St. Louis area.