Big Blue Links for Tuesday:
- A fan tweeted a picture of the much-discussed “Kentucky Code” board. Is this different than the “Kentucky Effect”?
- Edward Aschoff writes for ESPN’s SEC blog about the recruiting surge taking place in Lexington and Knoxville. New coaches Mark Stoops and Butch Jones are kicking butt and getting commitments.
- Our own Mark Story writes that UK’s football buzz has hit its critical mass.
- Ben Roberts writes that UK commit Karl Towns is thinking titles.
- Brett Dawson of Cats Illustrated writes that Andrew Harrison is one savvy savior. Brett writes, “And he’s ready for both the perks and the perils of playing point for Calipari.”
- Matt Elam is now a five-star recruit.
- Kentucky and Louisville both contact 7-footer Stephen Zimmerman.
- Guy Ramsey writes that Kentucky football is embracing High Performance revolution. Eric Korem is so big he’s getting a two-part story.
- Winston Bennett has resigned as coach at Mid-Continent University.
- Oregon State bounces Louisville out of the College World Series. Big inning dooms the Cards.
Links of interest (we hope):