SEC links for Sunday:
* Only time Alabama did better in the NFL draft was 1945, when there were 32 rounds. Nine Tide players were selected in seven rounds.
* Georgia tied a school record with eight selections in the NFL Draft. Kwame Gaethers, who left school after his redshirt junior year, was not among those selected, however.
* After deciding to turn pro, Tennessee’s Jarnell Stokes has a change of heart and will return for his junior year in Knoxville. Stokes averaged 12.4 points and 9.6 rebounds last season.
* Vanderbilt pitcher Tyler Beedle improved to 11-0 as the Commodores knocked off Mississippi State 5-2. Rain delayed the start of the game by more than four hours.
* Florida earned a 3-2 win in 10 innings over Tennessee. Zack Powers’ bases-loaded ground ball to short won it for the Gators.
* LSU is in discussions to play Wisconsin in football, but that depends on whether the conference decides to go from an eight-game to a nine-game league schedule.
* Speaking of which, the SEC coaches are still debating schedules. Les Miles wants to get rid of the permanent crossover opponent.