Big Blue Links for Tuesday:
* Alex Poythress said Monday that he wants to be more than just potential. That means production. And the sophomore-to-be knows that he will need to produce more next season, especially with John Calipari’s incoming crew of future superstars on the way.
* Willie Cauley-Stein embraces another Kentucky basketball season. One of his goals for 2013-14 is to improve as an all-around basketball player. The sky is the limit for this guy, who should benefit from the competitive practices next season.
* A rundown of the CATSPY awards.
* Mark Story says that Richie Farmer’s fall is a sad state of affairs.
* David Schu of the Kernel writes that the returning Kentucky basketball players have learned from the failures of last season.
* Eamonn Brennan of ESPN tries to read the Andre Wiggins tea leaves. The consensus at this point seems to be that Wiggins has no idea where he wants to go and is weary of the whole process.