Big Blue Links for Monday:
* Kentucky women roll over conference champ Tennessee 78-65 on Senior Day, reports Jennifer Smith of the Herald-Leader.
* Mark Story of H-L says Matthew Mitchell’s record-setting day was almost perfect.
* Night and day difference in Tennessee’s last two games, writes John Adams of the Knoxville News-Sentinel.
* Kentucky’s pressure turns Lady Vols over and around, reports Dan Fleser of the News-Sentinel.
* Ben Roberts of the Herald-Leader handicaps the recruiting race for three top national prospects.
* Matthew Mitchell breaks record as Kentucky women win, reports Michael Grant of the Courier-Journal.
* Alex Forkner of the Kentucky Kernel says Mitchell’s win represents a culture change.
* The 2013 SEC Women’s Basketball Tournament bracket.
* Kentucky women smash Tennessee on Senior Day, reports Ben Jones of Cats Illustrated.
* It was the perfect send-off for Mathies and Henderson, says Guy Ramsey of Cat Scratches.
* Kentucky baseball sweeps Akron, reports Nick Gray of the Kernel.
* Ashley Scoby of the Advocate-Messenger reports that A’dia Mathies leads UK Hoops.
* Randolph Morris leads Beijing to CBA semifinals.
* Rick Bozich looks at whether UK is in or out or in or out?