Ten quick notes from Kentucky’s 30-point win Wednesday night.
1. UK shot 54.8 percent, the third straight game it has shot 50-plus from the floor.
2. Kentucky outrebounded Mississippi State 41-29, its largest rebounding margin since 42-25 over South Carolina.
3. Kentucky averaged 1.228 points per possession, best since 1.247 versus Samford on December 4.
4. Mississippi State averaged 0.808 points per possession, lowest by a UK foe since South Carolina’s 0.804 on February 5.
5. In his last three games, Ryan Harrow has made 18 of 32 shots, grabbed 20 rebounds, made 14 assists compared to three turnovers and scored 47 points.
6. Jon Hood played a season-high 16 minutes.
7. Julius Mays was three-of-five from three-point land has made at least two threes in eight straight games.
8. Jarrod Polson was credited with three assists, his most since four vs. Samford.
9. Alex Poythress has made 15 of 21 field goals and scored 37 points over his last two games.
10. Kyle Wiltjer is officially in a shooting slump, having missed eight of nine shots over his last two games.