SEC links for Sunday:
* After four overtimes and a 93-85 win over Texas A&M, the Tennessee lockerroom was a good old-fashioned Texas hoedown. Counzo Martin said there was dancing, yelling, singing and music blasting.
* Florida bounced back from Missouri loss with a strong second-half to beat Arkansas 71-54. The Gators avenged their 80-69 loss at Arkansas earlier this month.
* LSU rallies from 10-point deficit late, then beats Alabama 97-94 in three overtimes. There were 13 lead changes and it was the first three-overtime game in Pete Maravich Assembly Center history.
* Georgia escaped with a 62-54 overtime win over South Carolina. Kentavious Caldwell-Pope’s clutch basket with 8.9 seconds left sent the game into overtime.
* Marshall Henderson came off the bench to lead Ole Miss to a 88-55 thrashing of visiting Auburn. Henderson scored 19 points in first half.
* Mississippi State suffers a series of lows in its 72-31 loss to visiting Vanderbilt. It was the Bulldogs’ fourth loss of 30-or-more points at home this season.
* Florida’s depth ends Auburn’s 16-year title run at the SEC Swimming Championships. The Gators became just the second team in 20 years to win the title.