Big Blue Links for Sunday:
* Jerry Tipton reports that Kentucky states its case with 90-83 overtime win over Missouri. The Cats showed it could beat a quality team. Missouri was coming off a win over Florida.
* My column says Kentucky enjoyed a growth spurt just when it needed it most.
* The good and bad with Missouri point guard Phil Pressey was on display for Missouri in yet another close road loss for the Tigers, writes Steve Waltenik of the Columbia Daily Tribune.
* The Tigers dropped to 1-7 on the road and 4-8 away from home this year, reports Vahe Gregorian of the St. Louis Post Dispatch. Missouri is now tied with Arkansas and Tennessee for fifth place.
* Kentucky’s collective effort gets the win over Mizzou, reports Mike DeCourcy of Sporting News.
* Kentucky earned its stripes with its overtime win, says Matt May of the Cats Pause. Archie Goodwin’s second-half turnaround helped fuel the Cats’ comeback.
* Kentucky forgot about its mistakes and just kept balling, writes Kyle Tucker of the Courier-Journal. The Cats overcame a 13-point deficit in the first half.
* Brett Dawson of Cats Illustrated writes that UK showed its grit by beating the Tigers. UK made 11 of 14 free throws in overtime to get the win.
* Julius Mays was clutch in what turned out to be a fun win for Kentucky, writes Keith Taylor of the Winchester Sun.
* David Schuh of Kentucky Kernel writes that Kentucky got its signature win.