* Kentucky women focusing on Texas A&M, not title scenarios, reports Jennifer Smith of Herald-Leader. Matthew Mitchell’s team plays the Aggies at 7 p.m. on ESPN2 tonight. Kentucky is a half-game behind A&M and a game behind Tennessee in the SEC standings.
* John Calipari said he still believes in his team and offered encouragement after his team’s 88-58 drubbing at Tennessee on Saturday.
* J.T. Riddle goes six-for-six as Kentucky baseball rolls to a 20-3 win.
* Kentucky men’s tennis team loses to second-ranked Southern Cal in Elite Eight of ITA.
* Eric Prisabell of USA Today thinks the SEC could be a one-bid league. No power conference has had just one bid since the tournament expanded to 64 teams in 1985.
* A little football coverage as Jen Smith’s notebook examines Mark Stoops’ recruiting in his first year as Kentucky coach.
* Life after Nerlens Noel does not look pretty, says Aaron Smith of Cats Illustrated.