Some individual player notes after UK’s win over Auburn.
* Nerlens Noel had just one block, his fewest since blocking one shot in the home loss to Baylor.
* Noel did have 10 points and 12 rebounds, his third consecutive double-double.
* Alex Poythress grabbed two rebounds, his fewest since getting two at Notre Dame on November 29.
* Archie Goodwin has made one three-pointer in 20 attempts over his last 11 games. He has not made a three since the first Texas A&M game on Jan. 12.
* Goodwin played a season-low 17 minutes.
* Ryan Harrow blocked two shots, most as a Cat.
* Julius Mays took eight three-pointers and made two. He also was two-of-eight from three in the loss to Baylor.
* Only Kyle Wiltjer has taken more threes in a game this season. Wiljter was five-of-12 from three at Ole Miss. He was seven-of-11 from three against Lafayette. He was seven-of-nine against Lipscomb and one-of-nine against Baylor.
* Jarrod Polson played 20 minutes, a career-high against an SEC team.
* Polson has logged double-digit minutes in seven straight games.
* Over his last two games, Willie Cauley-Stein has 25 points and 10 rebounds in just 41 minutes. He has hit 10 of 12 shots during that time.
* Kyle Wiltjer is 11-of-12 from the free throw line over his last three games.