SEC links for Friday:
* Texas A&M knocks off No. 21 Missouri 70-68 in College Station. Fabyon Harris drained a three-pointer with 12 seconds left to give the Aggies the win.
* Florida basketball loses Will Yeguete for four to six weeks. The top rebounder will undergo arthroscopic surgery to remove bone chips from his knee.
* Ole Miss’ meteoric rise up the recruiting rankings has brought out its fair share of skeptics. And by skeptics, we mean those who think the Rebels were not above board.
* Mike Bianchi of the Orlando Sentinel says the new NCAA rules will turn recruiting into the Wild, Wild West.
* Family drama finally resolved, Alex Collins does indeed sign with Arkansas. After his mother took off with his letter-of-intent, Collins’ father signed the necessary paperwork.
* Florida cornerback Loucheiz Purifoy is arrested on a pot charge.
* Georgia defensive coordinator Todd Grantham interviews with the New Orleans Saints. The scuttlebutt is that the Saints will end up hiring Rob Ryan as their DC.
* Mark Bradley of the AJC wonders if Georgia Tech will ever beat Georgia in recruiting?
* Ole Miss basketball loses Demarco Cox for the remainder of the season with a foot injury.
* LSU basketball will look to snap its eight-game losing streak to Alabama.
* Ex-South Carolina running back Marcus Lattimore says his goal is to play this fall.
* Despite low grades, Missouri coach Gary Pinkel is confident in recruiting class.