SEC links for Thursday:
* Don’t call it a Cam-back, but Kevin Scarbinsky of the Birmingham News says this Auburn basketball win over Alabama looked familiar.
* Holloway, Henderson lead Ole Miss past Mississippi State, reports Parrish Alford of the NE Mississippi Daily Journal.
* Georgia delivers a punch to Tennessee’s gut, reports Brendan Quinn of Knoxville News-Sentinel.
* LSU men keep Vanderbilt at bay, reports Matthew Harris of The Advocate.
* Alex Collins delays going to Arkansas after family’s crazy situation, reports Steve Gorten of the Orlando Sentinel.
* Florida’s Will Muschamp holds top-ranked class together, reports Robbie Andreu of Gainesville Sun.
* As usual, Alabama’s signing class considered among the nation’s best, reports Mark Edwards of the Montgomery Advertiser.
* Cecil Hurt of the Tuscaloosa News says Bama recruits needs, not just big names.
* Mississippi State lands a jewel in Chris Jones, reports Brandon Marcello of the Clarion-Ledger.
* Jeff Lockridge of the Tennessean reports that Vanderbilt class looks as good as gold.
* Tennessee should improve with Butch Jones’ first class, says Mark Wiedmer of the Chattanooga Times Free Press.
* Mark Richt’s says Georgia will prove talent when season kicks off, reports Marc Weiszer of Athens Banner-Herald.
* With signing day over, the status of defensive coordinator Todd Grantham takes center stage at Georgia, reports Seth Emerson of the Columbus Ledger-Enquirer.
* Jeff Schultz of the AJC says don’t blame Grantham for playing the game.
* It was a low-key signing day for South Carolina, writes Daryl Slater of the Charleston Post and Courier.
* LSU pulls off a signing day stunner, reports James Wilson of the Times-Picayune.