Big Blue Links for Thursday:
* Check out all the Kentucky signing day news at Kentuckysports.com.
* Kentucky’s signing day success shows SEC dominance, writes Dan Wetzel of Yahoo Sports.
* Chris Low of espn.com takes a look at the Kentucky signing class.
* A year ago, Jason Hatcher could not have imagined himself signing with Kentucky, reports Brett Dawson of Cats Illustrated.
* Stoops sets the recruiting standard for the future, writes Alex Forkner of the Kentucky Kernel.
* Nation of Blue has video of UK’s coordinators talking about the recruiting class.
* Florida receiver Jeff Badet signed with UK because of Neal Brown, writes Larry Vaught of the Danville Advocate-Messenger.
* Julius Mays gaining confidence in his role and his shot, writes Jerry Tipton of the Herald-Leader.
* Willie Cauley-Stein is on the road to recovery, writes Keith Taylor of the Winchester Sun.
* Kentucky basketball coming together, writes Terry Brown of Wildcat Blue Nation.
* Mark Stoops is altering expectations and perceptions, says Ken Howlett of A Sea of Blue.
* Stoops and his staff put plan into practice, writes Guy Ramsey of Cat Scratches.
* Kentucky Sports Radio reports on Mr. Calipari’s trip to Washington on Wednesday. One of my e-mailers noticed that Calipari did wear a tie to the nation’s capital.
* Calipari and Antigua watch John Wall play, reports All KY Hoops.