SEC links for Tuesday:
* Five-star linebacker Reuben Foster, the kid who got an Auburn tattoo after committing to the Tigers, has committed to Alabama, reports Matt Scalici of the Birmingham News.
* Time is running out for Chris Jones’ various suitors in Mississippi, reports Brandon Marcello of the Clarion-Ledger.
* As an NFL pipeline, the SEC gets the best football recruits, writes Paul Myerberg of USA Today.
* Get a sneak peak at Alabama’s new $9.1 million weight room, reports Matt Murschel of the Orlando Sentinel.
* LSU trying to hang on to its 27 commitments, reports The Advocate’s Scott Rabalais.
* Billy Donovan tells his Gators not to overlook Arkansas, writes Robbie Andreu of the Gainesville Sun.
* New Georgia president promises to take an active role in athletics, reports Seth Emerson of the Columbus Ledger-Enquirer.
* Tennessee and Georgia battling for wins and basketball recruits, says Mike Strange of the Knoxville News-Sentinel.
* Arkansas baseball suspends two pitchers, reports Robbie Neiswanger of Arkansas News.