– Marshall Henderson scores 25 but Florida records its 10th straight double-digit victory, beating Ole Miss 78-64, reports Matt Watts of the Miami Herald.
– Anthony Hickey scores LSU’s final seven points as the Tigers beat Mississippi State 69-68, reports Brandon Marcello of the Clarion-Ledger.
– Vanderbilt squandered a lead late and lost to Alabama 58-54, reports Jeff Lockridge of the Tennessean. Alabama closed the game with an 18-3 run.
– Georgia wins its fourth game in its last five with 67-56 triumph at South Carolina, reports Marc Weiszer of the Athens Banner-Herald.
– Earnest Ross scores 23 points against his former team as Missouri whips Auburn 91-77, reports Steve Walentik of the Columbia Daily Tribune.
– Arkansas’ in-your-face defense was too much for Tennessee in 73-60 victory, reports Brendan Quinn of the Knoxville News-Sentinel.