SEC: Bama beats Hogs; Antler Spray scandal for Tide
SEC links for Friday:
- Some clutch free throw shooting helped Alabama beat Arkansas 59-56, reports Cecil Hurt of the Tuscaloosa News. The Crimson Tide made nine of 10 free throws in the final 3:11 to seal the win.
- Kevin Scarbinsky of the Birmingham News writes that this whole Deer Antler Spray controversy with regards to Alabama football brings up some serious questions for the NCAA.
- Top recruit Robert Nkemdiche will visit LSU this weekend, reports James Smith of the Times-Picayune. Nkemdiche committed to Clemson at one point. His mother wants him to go to Ole Miss. Now he’s visiting Baton Rouge.
- Six days from signing day means a flurry of activity at Georgia, reports Seth Emerson of the Columbus Ledger-Enquirer. The Bulldogs still have offers out to several highly-rated prospects.
- Ole Miss is trying to put the finishing touches on a Top 5 class, reports John Talty of the Clarion-Ledger. Some recruiting analysts are calling the Rebels the recruiting story of the year.
- Florida’s key recruit could solve the Gators’ deep-threat problem, reports Matt Watts of the Miami Herald. That would be
Demarco DeMarcus Robinson.
This entry was posted in SEC
and tagged Marshall Henderson
, Robert Nkemdiche
. Bookmark the permalink