- It was one thing for UK to win 87-74 at Ole Miss on Tuesday. It will be another if the inconsistent Cats can put together back-to-back performances, writes Jerry Tipton of the Herald-Leader.
- Nerlens Noel’s long arm of the law was the star Tuesday in Oxford, but plenty of other Cats contributed to the success story, says my notes column.
- None other than Dick Vitale says that Kentucky came of age with the win at the Tad Pad.
- Eric Lindsey of CoachCal.com breaks down Noel’s record-setting performance at Ole Miss. It’s still hard to believe that Noel’s 12 blocks were three more than the previous UK single-game record.
- Kentucky hoops star A’dia Mathies lets her basketball speak for herself, writes Michael Grant of the Courier-Journal. Just last week, Mathies was named to the John Wooden Award mid-season top 20 list.
- The Kentucky women are set for its own Super Bowl on Sunday as Georgia comes to Memorial Coliseum, reports Alex Forkner of the Kentucky Kernel.
- Mark Stoops’ personality has made an impression on Franklin County star Ryan Timmons, says Larry Vaught of the Danville Advocate-Messenger.
- Mrs. Tyler Thompson of KSR goes behind enemy lines at Oxford — she was forced to watch the game from behind my bald head — on Tuesday and files a report on the ins and outs of the Tad Smith Coliseum.
- John Calipari is winning hearts and minds as this team is finally responding to its coach, says Greg Alan Edwards of A Sea of Blue.
- Reese Kemp to throw out first pitch at Reds’ Big Blue Night July 30, 2015 9:38 am
- BBL: Kentucky’s breakout players for 2015 July 30, 2015 8:08 am
- SEC football 2015 previews: Texas A&M July 29, 2015 5:01 pm
- BBL: Kentucky football’s big Yahtzee day July 29, 2015 8:49 am
- BBL: Kentucky football picks up 2017 commitment July 28, 2015 7:55 am
- SEC: Stefan Moody trouble; Georgia loves Nick Chubb July 28, 2015 7:30 am
- The Reds did well in Johnny Cueto deal July 27, 2015 12:52 pm
- Big Blue Links for Sunday July 26, 2015 9:01 am
- Big Blue Links for Saturday July 25, 2015 9:32 am
- SEC football 2015 previews: Vanderbilt July 24, 2015 2:15 pm