Big Blue Links for Monday:
- Eric Lindsey writes that Kentucky’s attention is now on Louisville.
- Rick Bozich sees Louisville as a 9-point favorite come Saturday.
- Rick Pitino watches Ballard fall in King of the Bluegrass final.
- Ryan Harrow is a cool Cat no longer, says Brett Dawson.
- My column says this is Pitino’s best team at Louisville.
- Calipari wants Goodwin to simply make his layups, writes Larry Vaught.
- Les Johns thinks Kentucky showed improvement heading into U of L week.
- Glenn Logan looks at some key stats from UK-Marshall.