Big Blue Links for Sunday:
- UK beats Samford in Phillips’ home finale, reports Jen Smith of H-L.
- Samford coach calls Phillips a class act, reports Smith.
- Win is meaningful to the players, says my column.
- Fans weigh in on the coaching search, writes Mark Story of H-L.
- UK sends Phillips out a winner, reports Kyle Tucker of C-J.
- It was a triumphant sendoff, writes Matt May of the Cats Pause.
- This one was for the Joker, writes Ben Jones of Cats Illustrated.
- Seniors and Phillips get their wish, writes Jon Hale of KyForward.
- Warford was determined to carry Phillips off field, says Keith Taylor of Sun.
- Phillips numb to everything, reports Larry Vaught of A-M.
- Phillips, seniors get moment to remember, says Guy Ramsey of Cat Scratches.
- Cats rally around Phillips and seniors, reports Ethan Levine of Kernel.
- A postmortem on UK-Samford, by Ken Howlett of A Sea of Blue.
- UK ends on the right note, writes Nick Roush of KSR.
- UK gets its second win of the season, reports Bleed Blue Kentucky.
- Cats use a huge first half to crush Samford, reports Nation of Blue.
- Kentucky women bounce back, reports Alicia Wincze Hughes of H-L.
- Hall and Host humbled by inductions, reports Jerry Tipton of H-L.
- Kentucky basketball has issues, says Jeff Goodman of CBS Sports.