- The win broke a four-game Arkansas losing streak.
- The much-maligned Arkansas defense forced five Auburn turnovers and recorded eight sacks.
- Arkansas intercepted three passes, including two in the end zone.
- Sophomore defense end Trey Flowers, an Alabama native not offered by Auburn, recorded 3.5 sacks.
- Arkansas quarterback Tyler Wilson was efficient, completing 20 of 27 passes for 216 yards without an interception.
- Arkansas scored one touchdown on a 26-yard double reverse pass from wide receiver/backup quarterback Brandon Mitchell to wide receiver Javonte Herndon.
- Running back Dennis Johnson gained 76 yards and scored two touchdowns on 17 carries.
- Arkansas had been outscored 110-10 in its two previous league games this year.
- Arkansas outgained Auburn 372-321.
- Auburn coach Gene Chizik called it one of the “most poor” offensive performances by his team that he had ever seen.
- Big Blue Links for Monday August 3, 2015 8:13 am
- BBL: Kentucky basketball’s international flavor August 2, 2015 8:43 am
- SEC: Ex-Missouri football star gives parents surprise gift August 2, 2015 8:20 am
- Report: Isaac Humphries expected to enroll at UK August 1, 2015 10:11 am
- Report: Louisville-Alabama to open 2018 season in Orlando August 1, 2015 9:59 am
- BBL: Kentucky ready to add center for 2015? August 1, 2015 7:46 am
- SEC: LSU football reinstates suspended players August 1, 2015 7:22 am
- BBL: Kentucky football’s recruiting roll July 31, 2015 10:04 am
- SEC: Eight league teams make pre-season coaches’ poll July 31, 2015 6:37 am
- Reese Kemp to throw out first pitch at Reds’ Big Blue Night July 30, 2015 9:38 am