- The win broke a four-game Arkansas losing streak.
- The much-maligned Arkansas defense forced five Auburn turnovers and recorded eight sacks.
- Arkansas intercepted three passes, including two in the end zone.
- Sophomore defense end Trey Flowers, an Alabama native not offered by Auburn, recorded 3.5 sacks.
- Arkansas quarterback Tyler Wilson was efficient, completing 20 of 27 passes for 216 yards without an interception.
- Arkansas scored one touchdown on a 26-yard double reverse pass from wide receiver/backup quarterback Brandon Mitchell to wide receiver Javonte Herndon.
- Running back Dennis Johnson gained 76 yards and scored two touchdowns on 17 carries.
- Arkansas had been outscored 110-10 in its two previous league games this year.
- Arkansas outgained Auburn 372-321.
- Auburn coach Gene Chizik called it one of the “most poor” offensive performances by his team that he had ever seen.
Ten quick notes on Arkansas’ win at Auburn