Big Blue Links for Sunday:
- Kentucky football just can’t catch a break, says my Sunday column.
- It’s clear the Cats are frustrated, writes Jen Smith of the Herald-Leader.
- Patrick Towles shows promise, then goes down to an injury, reports Mark Story of the Herald-Leader.
- Towles sparkled, but Cats fall, reports Kyle Tucker of the Courier-Journal.
- Kentucky losing games, players and hope, writes WDRB’s Rick Bozich.
- Mississippi State is now flying high at 5-0, reports Brandon Marcello of the Clarion-Ledger.
- Brad Locke of the Northeast Missisippi Daily Journal says State quarterback Tyler Russell toughed it out.
- It’s another man down for the Cats, says Ben Jones of Cats Illustrated.
- Tim Sullivan of the Courier-Journal says Towles offered an all-too-brief glimpse into Kentucky’s future.
- Larry Vaught of the Danville Advocate-Messenger was also encouraged by the play of the former Highlands star.
- Kentucky-Mississippi State game action photo gallery from Herald-Leader.
- Herald-Leader photo gallery of fans at the Kentucky-Mississippi State game. Yes, there were fans at the game.
- Injuries continue to mount, says Jon Hale of KyForward.
- Towles’ big splash gets cut short, writes Darrell Bird of the Cats Pause.
- Cats saw Towles’ confidence come through in a game, writes Guy Ramsey of Cat Scratches.
- Cats couldn’t end their September woes with an October shocker, writes Ethan Levine of the Kentucky Kernel.