- New SEC football rules still leave options on kickoffs, reports David Paschall of Chattanooga Times Free Press.
- Life begins anew in the SEC, reports Ivan Maisel of espn.com.
- SEC Media Days make up the theater of the absurd, writes Lars Anderson of SI.com.
- With Mark Richt’s job secure, Georgia is dreaming big, reports Brett McMurphy of CBSSports.com.
- Tennessee not trying to make history, and other notes from SEC Football Media Days, by Ethan Bernal of the Montgomery Advertiser.
- Ex-Auburn running back Michael Dyer says he is staying at Arkansas State, reports Joel Erickson of the Columbus Ledger-Enquirer.
- Former Tennessee tight end pleads guilty in theft, reports Mike Strange of the Knoxville News-Sentinel.
- Georgia’s Richard Samuel is showing a first-team approach, reports Chip Towers of the AJC.
- Arkansas moves forward as Bobby Petrino apologizes, reports Robbie Neiswanger of the Arkansas News.
- Wide receiver Duron Carter is leaving Alabama, reports Edward Aschoff of espn.com.
- BBL: Kentucky basketball’s international flavor August 2, 2015 8:43 am
- SEC: Ex-Missouri football star gives parents surprise gift August 2, 2015 8:20 am
- Report: Isaac Humphries expected to enroll at UK August 1, 2015 10:11 am
- Report: Louisville-Alabama to open 2018 season in Orlando August 1, 2015 9:59 am
- BBL: Kentucky ready to add center for 2015? August 1, 2015 7:46 am
- SEC: LSU football reinstates suspended players August 1, 2015 7:22 am
- BBL: Kentucky football’s recruiting roll July 31, 2015 10:04 am
- SEC: Eight league teams make pre-season coaches’ poll July 31, 2015 6:37 am
- Reese Kemp to throw out first pitch at Reds’ Big Blue Night July 30, 2015 9:38 am
- BBL: Kentucky’s breakout players for 2015 July 30, 2015 8:08 am