SEC links for Wednesday:
- Texas A&M and Missouri aren’t intimidated, reports News’ Mark McCarter.
- No reason for the newcomers to shake, says Joe Medley of Anniston Star.
- Two newcomers take different views, writes Mike McCall of The Advocate.
- Missouri studying up on its new neighbors, writes Columbia Daily Tribune.
- Someone tell Spurrier others get fired, too, says B-News’ Kevin Scarbinsky.
- Things could fall into place for Spurrier, writes Cecil Hurt of T-News.
- Spurrier not letting go of schedule disparity, reports Seth Emerson of L-E.
- Gamecocks are relevant, says Gainesville Sun’s Pat Dooley.
- Franklin says Vandy has to beat Tennessee, reports Brendan Quinn of KNS.
- Franklin gets noticed this year, writes Jeff Lockridge of Tennessean.
- Best and worst moments from Tuesday, via the Tennessean.
- Slive not resting on dominance, writes Patrick Brown of Free Press.
- Slive says SEC must avoid Penn States, reports AJC’s Jeff Schultz.
- Pinkel has a chip on his shoulder, says Mr. SEC.
- Notes from the first day of Media Days, by Mark Schlabach of espn.com.
- New tackles face big challenges, writes SI.com’s Andy Staples.