On this Big Blue Monday Link day, as you can guess, the links are all about Kentucky’s win over Baylor and Kentucky’s Saturday (6:09 p.m.) matchup with Louisville in the Final Four.
But there’s also UK Hoops news as well, as the women beat Gonzaga last night to reach Tuesday night’s Elite Eight game with Connecticut.
Click the continue line for today’s Big Blue Links.
- Kentucky beats Baylor 82-70, reports H-L’s Jerry Tipton.
- Hundreds cheer Cats at airport, reports H-L’s Josh Kegley.
- Kidd-Gilchrist strikes again in big game, writes H-L’s Mark Story.
- UK-U of L in Final Four is a dream game, says my column.
- Baylor coach praises Cats, reports Tipton.
- Herald-Leader photo gallery of Cats’ return to Lexington.
- Video: Fans greet Cats at airport.
- Video: UK players, coach talk about making Final Four.
- Herald-Leader photo gallery of UK’s win over Baylor.
- Herald-Leader photo gallery of UK fans at Baylor game.
- Baylor awed by UK’s show of strength, writes C-J’s Rick Bozich.
- Who could have seen this matchup coming? asks C-J’s Eric Crawford.
- UK’s veterans fueled by last year’s defeat, writes C-J’s Kyle Tucker.
- Cats beat Baylor to set up showdown, reports Tucker.
- Miller savors his second Final Four, writes Keith Taylor of Sun.
- Jones shows he doesn’t have to score, writes Larry Vaught of A-M.
- Stakes higher in this Final Four game, writes Kernel’s Aaron Smith.
- Cats don’t look to stop at Final Four, writes Sam Rothbauer of Kernel.
More Kentucky websites:
- Cats handle Baylor, earn Final Four trip, reports Brett Dawson of CI.
- Brace yourself New Orleans, writes Matt May of Cats Pause.
- First-half run helps Cats blow out Baylor, says Jon Hale of KyForward.
- Cats stop and smell the roses, writes Guy Ramsey of Cat Scratches.
- Kidd-Gilchrist powers Cats, reports Eric Lindsey of CoachCal.com.
UK women win:
- Kentucky women move to Elite Eight, reports Jen Smith of H-L.
- UK dusts off Gonzaga, reports Jody Demling of C-J.
- UK Hoops gets past Gonzaga, reports Les Johns of the Kernel.
- UK turns to three-pointers, writes Graham Hays of espn.com.
- Connecticut women reach final again, reports AP.
- Herald-Leader photo gallery of UK women’s win over Gonzaga.
- Familiar foe stands in the way, writes ESPN’s Gene Wojciechowski.
- Who’s afraid of Louisville and Pitino? asks AJC’s Mark Bradley.
- Get ready for unprecedented buildup, writes CBS’ Gary Parrish.
- UK advances to another Final Four, reports Shannon Ryan of Tribune.
- UK ignores the rest of the field, writes Mike Lopresti of USA Today.
- Cats roll past Baylor, reports Marlen Garcia of USA Today.
- Kentucky poised for Bluegrass battle, writes SI.com’s Andy Staples.
- UK skyrockets to Final Four, writes Andy Katz of espn.com.
- Ready for a Big Boy Final Four, writes Mike Huguenin of Yahoo.
- Rivalry roadblock for the Cats, writes Steve Eubanks of Fox Sports.
- Wildcats race past Baylor, writes Dick Weiss of NY Daily News.
- Kentucky dominates, writes Keith Pompey of Philadelphia Inquirer.
- Pitino and Calipari reverse roles, writes Dan Wetzel of Yahoo.
- UK’s next goal is state title, writes Ray Glier of NY Times.
- Baylor’s future promising, writes Robert Weintraub for NY Times.
- UK rolls past Bears, reports Fred Kerber of NY Post.