- Telecasts of at least one team from all 31 conferences on an ESPN network.
- Michigan State will take on North Carolina on the USS Carl Vinson in San Diego in the Quicken Loans Carrier Classic on Friday, Nov. 11, at 7 p.m. on ESPN. It marks the first men’s college basketball game to be played on the deck of a United States military aircraft carrier.
- The new three-year State Farm Champions Classic event will showcase four of the sport’s winningest programs squaring off at a neutral site. This year’s event on Tuesday, Nov. 15, pits Duke vs. Michigan State at 7 p.m. followed by Kentucky vs. Kansas at 9 p.m. from Madison Square Garden.
- ESPN will televise two conference challenges showcasing 12 games from each: the 13th annual Big Ten/ACC Challenge Presented by DICK’S Sporting Goods November 29-30 and the inaugural BIG EAST/SEC Challenge December 1-3.
- ESPN3 will offer a record 150 original productions and more than 1,100 total games, including simulcasts of every ESPN and ESPN2 telecast and ESPN FULL COURT pay-per-view game.
- The fourth annual College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon Presented by Disney Destinations will celebrate the start of the season with 21 live matchups – 19 men’s and two women’s – in a minimum of 25 hours on Tuesday, Nov. 15. ESPN highlights include 11 game telecasts and a special one-hour College GameDay Driven by State Farm from Madison Square Garden in New York, site of the State Farm Champions Classic.
Click here for ESPN’s full day-by-day schedule of college basketball games being televised this season.