SEC links for Sunday:
Florida 33, Tennessee 23
- Florida gets its seventh straight win over the Vols, reports Sun’s Robbie Andreu.
- Same old Swamp, same old Vols, says Tennessean’s David Climer.
- Vols a big bust in big-boy football, writes John Adams of KNS.
- Florida’s defensive line contains UT, reports Rachel George of Orlando Sentinel.
- Hunter’s loss hurts UT offense, reports Austin Ward of KNS.
Vanderbilt 30, Ole Miss 7
- Commodores off to Van-tastic start, reports Jeff Lockridge of Tennessean.
- Ole Miss throttled in Nashville, reports C-L’s Hugh Kellenberger.
- You might have to go back 96 years to find a worse loss, writes C-L’s Rick Cleveland.
Clemson 38, Auburn 24
- First loss in 17 games stings, writes Evan Woodbery of Press-Register.
- Winning streak ends and reality begins, says Jon Solomon of Birmingham News.
- Auburn gives up 624 total yards, reports Josh Moon of Montgomery Advertiser.
- Tigers’ defensive tradition ends, as well, writes Joe Medley of Anniston Star.
South Carolina 24, Navy 21
- Lattimore helps Gamecocks sink Navy, reports Josh Kendall of The State.
- South Carolina survives a scare, writes Brad Senkiw of Independent Mail.
- Many struggle against the likes of Navy, says The State’s Ron Morris.
Alabama 41, North Texas 0
- With Arkansas on deck, Bama routs North Texas, reports News’ Izzy Gould.
- SEC season will define Tide, writes Cecil Hurt of Tuscaloosa News.
- It’s all or nothing for Bama rushing attack, reports News’ Don Kausler.
Arkansas 38, Troy 28
- Razorbacks have a lot of work to do, writes Chris Bahn of Arkansas 360.
- Hogs shaky in Bama tune-up, says Robbie Neiswanger of Arkansas News.
- Troy falls behind early, makes comeback, writes Drew Champlin of Dothan Eagle.
Georgia 59, Coastal Carolina 0