A whole host of twitter mavens have chimed in, including Andy Staples of SI.com.
Hat tip to @PeterBurnsRadio who got the ball rolling. Click the continue line for my choice of the top 15 entries.
A top 15:
- @AaronSuttles: Is your football team’s budget comparable to the state budget for education?
- @Mengus22: Does your car horn play the school fight song, or Dixie?
- @greggdoyelcbs: Has your star player told a b-tch it was ‘time to die’, then played a few weeks later?
- @LandThieves: Have you ever signed 32 recruits in one class?
- @BrettOnDavis: Jefferson Davis…Great president or greatest president?
- @chris_depew: Are you prepared to fill 75% of the seats for games at Vanderbilt Stadium?
- @mstiger12: What is the difference between simple and aggravated assault?
- @FOTProgram: Do you serve sweet tea?
- @joeysparks: Define “roster management.”
- @gpellis87: Are your women the most attractive women in the country?
- @watsontiger98: Is your compliance department able to investigate a possible NCAA violation in less than 24 hours?
- @Andy_Staples: Have you ever parked your RV on a rival’s campus…on Tuesday
- @Kyle_Morris: Do you hire hot girls to watch the fax machine on Signing Day for your web-watching fans?
- @Zip04: Are you willing to expand the seating capacity of your stadium?
- @rusgomez: Can you win the national championship?