SEC Expansion links for Saturday:
- Texas A&M to bolt to SEC, reports Brent Zwerneman of the Houston Chronicle.
- Regents have moved up scheduled meeting to next week, reports KXON.
- Mike Slive will be at a hearing of Texas legislature, reports USA Today.
- Big 12 schools are already talking of Texas A&M in the past tense, reports Blair Kerkhoff of the Kansas City Star.
- FSU president says talk of move to SEC is unfounded, reports AP.
- What are the options for Oklahoma and Oklahoma State if A&M leaves? asks Berry Tramel of the Oklahoman.
- Will the realignment dominoes fall again? asks Andy Staples of SI.com.
- Houston could be a replacement for A&M in Big 12, reports Sam Khan of Houston Chronicle.