Since Mike Anderson took over for John Pelphrey at Arkansas, the Razorbacks have been in a revolving door. Out goes Jeff Peterson, who has decided to take his talents to Florida State. Out goes Rotnei Clarke, who is scouting out prospective schools.
Meanwhile, Vanderbilt gears up for great hoops expectations next season, as some wonder why Bruce Pearl can’t catch on in Bristol.
In football, there’s still some fallout from Russell Wilson’s decision to spend his fall in Wisconsin rather than by Toomer’s Corner. And Will Muschamp is trying to clean things up in Gainesville.
Click the continue line for Thursday’s SEC links:
SEC links for Thursday:
- Ex-Razorback guard Jeff Peterson to play for Leonard Hamilton at Florida State
- Ex-Razorback sharpshooter Rotnei Clarke will visit Butler this weekend
- Time to focus on non ex-Razorbacks sticking with Mike Anderson’s program
- Joe Biddle: Ought oh, Vanderbilt basketball will have no excuses next year
- Is ESPN practicing a double-standard by not hiring motormouth Bruce Pearl?
- The worst football coach in the country wins more than any other coach (guess who?)
- Ex-Florida forward Alex Tyus inks deal with Israeli club that doesn’t mind his hair
- Top 10 media personalities in college football — is No. 1 prettier than No. 10?
- Wisconsin coach fulfills Alabama’s wish by keeping Russell Wilson from Auburn
- Wilson reaction: Auburn’s Gene Chizik doesn’t talk about players he doesn’t sign
- John Cohen is cooking with gas now, has Mississippi State in final Top 15
- Defensive end Lynden Trail brings planking to Gainesville; sacking would be better
- In repeat episode, South Carolina crowd prepares for baseball homecoming
- Florida baseball players hold heads high after losing in CWS final
- Gators have two titles in basketball, but still looking for elusive first in baseball
- Pro coaches heading back to college to take expertise where they began
- Solomon: Enough with those non-stop summer college football lists
- Can the best football conference produce a third consecutive unbeaten team?
- South Carolina’s Marcus Lattimore tops Razorbloggers SEC running back rankings
- Tad Pad could be toast as new arena idea takes shape at Ole Miss
- Has cycle of mediocrity run its course in Oxford, or is there more to come?
- Late addition to summer school could help Rebels in a pair of sports
- Florida track athlete accused of sexual assault, booted from team
- Hyper-active Will Muschamp restoring order for Florida football
- Georgia’s Brent Benedict free to transfer anywhere he wants to go
- Six worst-case scenarios for Georgia football (slideshow)
- Former Georgia golfer wins Mexico Open (you didn’t know there was one)
- While fans wait for gymnastics, Georgia basketball will open season Nov. 11